Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Assignment 2

MCG 2 - Assignment 2 work Done.
~
1st of all, I would share with you all about where I got the idea or inspiration from. I went through some videos I downloaded where photoshop experts share their experience on working with their projects. So I gain few ideas from there. The background of my wallpaper and the lighting effect that I gave to the words are few ideas that I gain through the video.~

Ok. This is the beginning step of my assignment 2. I used the lens flare effect to create my background. A simple one.I adjusted the lens type to a proper setting and adjusted the brightness to 115. It looked just nice.
Now, we can see the focused lighting effect coming from the bright point. That focused lighting effect I created by using the lasso tool. I created a long cone shape and filled it white color, and reduced the opacity. I added a round shape on top and reduced the opacity but brighter than the cone shape because I want to put wordings there. And I added the Gaussian blur effect to the shapes to make it look real.
Then, I added the text. I created the FOM letter in capital. And I added the gradient color for temporary which is red white and blue. And I added few blending effects which is drop shadow and inner shadow.
I added two round shapes behind both of the wordings and reduced the opacity.
Here I added the MMU logo on top of my wallpaper and distort the image. I duplicated few layers till the end while reducing each of their opacity.
And then, I added three images of FOM building structures. But before that, we can see that my wordings and the shapes now look better. I changed the color and added Gaussian blur effect to the big round shapes and adjusted the text to look better.Here is our hero of the wallpaper. MMU Mascot!!:) I added his image and used the brush strokes effect to make him look better. Angle strokes is the effect I choose because it suits him well. And I adjusted the direction balance, stroke length and sharpness to a proper level. I even added some blending effects for him. Next, I added some effects to our images. Here I uses the brush strokes effect as well. But I added the sumi-e effect. It gives a simple nice look for the image. And I adjusted the contrast to 19. It looked simply simple.. The same effect is used for all the 3 images.Getting to the final touch. I adjusted the brightness and contrast to a proper level. And here it is. The digital wallpaper for FOM OPEN DAY.:)Work done. FOM OPEN DAY : Digital Wallpaper...

No comments: