Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MCG2-2nd tutorial



This is the original picture which I used for the 2nd tutorial. A girl with a file, and a car. MMU girl?? No one knows..except the photographer.. hahaha..

So, the 1st step... I created a new layer right at the layers panel. (bottom, left, down)After that, I used the brush tool to colour the car. I set the layers mode to 'color' and picked the colour blue. And i brushed all over the car by adjusting the diameter at every different phase.The next step, I used the pen tool to mark the file. I clicked the paths panel and added the outcut of the top part of the file and save selection as channel at the channels panel. I did the same thing for the bottom part of the file.


Finally, I press CTRL + the top and bottom part of the file at the layers panel. And I added gradient.
This is the final result

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The color is too bright for the girl's folder.