Thursday, November 20, 2008

MCG2- 1st tutorial

My 1st TutorialAs this is my 1st tutorial, I learnt alot of things. Photoshop is realy nice to use. And this is the 1st step I did for the 1st tutorial picture. I set up the ruler as shown in the video.
This is the effect in the middle after I added the Gausian Blur.
And, this the 1st star which I added to the background.
2 more stars added. And I reshaped the size to make them look like they are falling down.
Then, I added some radial blur effects to the stars to make them look real. And after that, I used sketch effect on the tv-screen and adjusted it to a proper shape and add it to the building appropriately. And added drop shadow.This is the final result after I added few more effects that I learnt from the video lesson.
As a result, this is the final output after I put some colours to all the stars..
The video lesson really makes me easy to understand about this lesson. Hope to learn more and improve myself in Photoshop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un módem es un dispositivo que sirve para modular y desmodular (en amplitud, frecuencia, fase u otro sistema) una señal llamada portadora mediante otra señal de entrada llamada moduladora. Se han usado modems desde los años 60 o antes del siglo XX, principalmente debido a que la transmisión directa de las señales electrónicas inteligibles, a largas distancias, no es eficiente. Por ejemplo, para transmitir señales de audio por el aire, se requerirían antenas de gran tamaño (del orden de cientos de metros) para su correcta recepción. que puto eres

Dr. Graphics said...

who is reading your blogs...hehehe.. anyway.. where are entries for Assignment 1...????

M.Ragu said...

on the process sir...
taking highway.speed one.
coming coming.:)
~ragu