Monday, July 7, 2008

This is me..


Hallooo everyone.. I'm ragu here.. Blogging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool..

Its one of the famous way to communicate with people around the world and share knowledge nowadays..spreading very fast among teenagers actualy.. And spreading even more faster with our Computer Graphics class!!! hahaha..true right. every year all students in this class creating more and more blogs..but what's the use if its not updated..So, keep your blogs updated guys.. hmm..my opinion actualy.. well, different people have their own different opinion right.. Its all Good in a way..:) I used to play computer games, download alot of applications and all sort of things in my laptop.. He is my best friend..Recently, I started to play with the tools in graphic applications and edit graphics. Its kinda interesting.. And as now we all in a Computer Graphics class, I wish I could learn more and improve my skills in this area...:) thats all for today's blog... see you all around.

No comments: