Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My Sketches and Ideas (Assignment 1) - updated...

Well, this is my newest version of my assignment 1..
after the presentation, I had a discussion with Mdm.Ling and I realised that my 1st symbol with the question mark is not abstract and I should do a better symbol to get A.
So, as a result, the next day itself i started to sketch few symbols by refering to a book I borrowed from Mdm.Ling. This is the symbol that I came up with.


It shows that the earth inside crying like a baby which needed to be taken care of and the leaves as the windmill concept. But, after some consultation and guidance from Mdm.Ling, I decided to do something different rather than putting the earth crying.. An energy saving Bulb!!

These are few examples of the windmill and the bulb pictures.:






No comments: